Break Time! is the seventh episode of the first season of Oobi at Work.
|Episode||7 (Season 1, Episode 6)|
|Airdate|| February 28, 2011 (Parts 1 & 2)
March 2, 2011 (Part 3)
|Oobi at Work video series|
"A Vending Machine"
|View episode transcript|
Oobi gets tired of working, so he goes to the bathroom to waste some time. But he soon realizes that skipping work is wrong after having a dream on the toilet: a dream about meeting the ghost of The Pretender, a tricky being who used to skip work when he was alive!
Oobi is playing on a Nintendo DS Lite until he gets bored and decides to spend the rest of the work day in the bathroom, although he's just going to waste the day and not do anything. He falls asleep there and has a dream that he meets the dreaded villain, The Pretender.
He tells Oobi to not be like him and skip work- The Pretender lost his eyeballs because he skipped work one day! Oobi wakes up, having learned his lesson to never skip work again. He goes out of the bathroom and Secretary wondered why he was in the bathroom for so long, so Oobi just told her that he took a long time. He tells himself that he will never skip work again as he gets back to work, although Secretary overhears. Boss mentions to Oobi and Secretary to get back to work, the two scream, Oobi covers the screen and the episode ends.
- This is the only episode in which one of its parts aired on a different date from its previous parts.
- In this episode, it is revealed that work at Boss' business company lasts about 17 hours.
- This is the first episode in which a character dreams.
- This is the only appearance of the Pretender.
- This episode is misspelled "Breaktime!" on the Oobi at Work at Weebly.com website.